1 Orders, Delivery & Returns
1.1 Where can I find more information on shipping?
Information on shipping can be found here
1.2 Where can I return my order?
If you change your mind, that's OK! We accept returns in store and online. To qualify to make a return, we ask that you follow these few rules:
- Your return is within 30-days of purchase or 30-days of delivery (if purchased online).
- Merchandise is in a new and unused condition with original tags (where appropriate).
- Returns being made in store must be accompanied by the original receipt of purchase, or packing/delivery slip (if purchased online).
- Returns for online purchases that are not being returned in store must be accompanied by an RMA number. Please email email@example.com for further assistance.
- We regret that any initial shipping charges for online orders will not be refunded, unless the return is a result of our error.
- All gift card sales are final and non-returnable or refundable.
1.3 How long will my refund take?
If you return an item or have exchanged an item for a lessor value product, we will issue to you a refund for some or all of the purchase price.
- Refunds are always to the original method of payment used. We regret that without proof of purchase, we cannot issue you a refund and will only issue a store credit provided the merchandise is returned in accordance to the terms mentioned earlier in this document.
- In store refunds take 3-5 business days to credit back to your bank debit card or credit card. Regrettably, this speed is beyond our control and determined by the bank or card companies agreement with credit card processors such as ours.
- If you financed your purchase through one of our finance partners, your credit will show within one billing cycle and your payment will adjust according to the finance terms in place.
- Refunds for merchandise that was ordered online and has been returned to one of our warehouses will be refunded within 7-10 business days of our confirmation of receipt and inspection.
- Where a shipping charge was incurred, please note that this will be deducted from your refund, whether the return is made in store or online. We can only waive this in the event that the return is as a result of our error.
- Purchases made with a gift card will be refunded to a gift card.
1.4 Where can I find information on my returns & order cancellations?
You can contact our customer service team at any time for an update on a return or an order cancellation. Typically, once we have processed a return and where eligible, issued a refund, or if an order has been canceled, we will send you an email confirmation.
1.5 How do I cancel my order?
If you have not completed the check out process, you can cancel your order by closing the browser window, using your browsers back button or by emptying your cart by selecting the "X" next to each of the products in your cart.
Please note, if you are logged into your Monroe & Kent Home account, your items will remain in your cart unless you select "X" next to each of the products.
If you have completed the checkout process, typically you have 48 hours in which to cancel your order after which, once it enters the shipping process, we are unable to cancel an order and it would need to be returned as per our returns process. To cancel an order please use submit a request or call (856) 301-2111 between 8 am and 8 pm CST Monday through Friday.
Orders are not processed on a Saturday or Sunday or public holidays.
1.6 Can I place an order over the phone?
Absolutely. To place a telephone order and to check out with a debit or credit card or bank transfer, please call (856) 301-2111, Monday through Friday - 8 am to 8 pm CST
1.7 How do I know that you received my order?
Once you complete the check out process, you will be directed to a confirmation page that contains your order reference number.
Additionally, you will receive an email that details your order and is confirmation that we are in receipt of your order and payment.
1.8 How do I know that my items are in stock?
Over 95% of the products that are featured on Monroe & Kent are in stock and and available to ship or for in-store pick up. If an item is not in stock, we make every effort to ensure that it shows "Out of Stock" on our website.
1.9 How do I order for delivery to an address different to mine?
Having an order shipped to an address that is different to your billing address is simple.
At check out enter the address that is associated with your method of payment, and for the shipping address, please enter the address that you would like your order shipped to.
The exception to this is if you are applying for finance. If you are financing your order, the address that is used to apply for finance must also be the address that is used for delivery. Orders that do not meet this criteria will be canceled.
1.10 If I order more than one item, will they all arrive at the same time?
Monroe & Kent Home ships merchandise from a variety of warehouses located throughout the United States.
With that in mind, we cannot guarantee if you order more than one item, that it will arrive in the same delivery.
We will, however, provide you tracking information for packages under 50lbs in weights and coordinate delivery windows with you for heavier pieces.
If you are taking time off work to receive a delivery, we can have your complete order shipped to a warehouse nearest to you and arrange for onward delivery as one truck. If you would like to take advantage of this, please contact us.
1.11 Do you ship internationally?
At this time, we ship soft furnishings and accessories to all 50 States and furniture items to the 48 contiguous States.
We are unable to ship internationally.
2 Credit & Payments
2.1 Can I use store credit online?
Absolutely, if you opted for store credit when you returned merchandise, or if we issued you with a store credit, you may redeem this at checkout towards any future purchase.
Store credit does not have an expiration.
2.2 When is my card charged?
We secure an authorization for the total amount of your order immediately and collect the amount from your credit card within three business days, less any cancellations or refunds that we may issue.
2.3 What cards do you accept?
We accept all major credit and debit cards, including American Express, Visa, Mastercard, and Discover.
We do accept pre-paid gift cards that bear the American Express, Visa or Mastercard logo.
2.4 How do you calculate tax for my order?
Tax is charged based on the local law in your State. Typically we only charge sales tax on customer purchases where we have a "nexus", meaning we have a warehouse or office in the State in which you reside.
Tax due is calculated and displayed at checkout.